Can-Am Commander Forum banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
This exhaust is one of the best around. It produces plenty of power through out the entire range or the rpm's!! Give us a call or send us a PM for more information on this and we will be more than happy to work with you.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
If your looking for a performance exhaust for your Commander then Yoshimura should be at the top of your list. Yoshimura spends the time to research and design exhaust systems that add true performance to your UTV. Contact us for details and pricing on any Yoshimura products.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
We are new carrying the new full line of Yoshimura Exhaust systems as well as the slip-ons. The exhaust system is designed to fit the Can Am Commander 800 and 1000 UTVs. These Can-Am Commander 3/4 Systems are manufactured from polished 304 stainless steel and feature a deep draw polished stainless steel end cap. The muffler itself is quite innovative. It features a multi-staged construction that starts with a straight baffle that initially flows into a large volume perforated baffle chamber. From there, gases flow into a floating baffle that is integrated into the end cap. Inside the floating baffle is a USFS approved spark arrestor. Low 96db sound levels keep the RS-8 friendly on the trails or the track. The overall design produces big increases in power and torque.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Could you PM me a price for a 2014 800XT?

Thanks!

-Kris

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
This exhaust is one of the best around. It produces plenty of power through out the entire range or the rpm's!! Give us a call or send us a PM for more information on this and we will be more than happy to work with you.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Give me a price for 60513

·
Registered
15 Posts
Exhaust

Give me a price to 92592.

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #56
Yoshimura does not require tuners on any of their exhausts for them to perform correctly.

While it is sometimes recommended by enthusiasts, for the 3/4 exhaust we do not recommend one at all.

·
Super Moderator
23,437 Posts
Louder is leaner. So your saying the commander is the only machine on the market to date that you can throw a Yoshi on and not need a tuner???

Would you be willing to send me one to test to see if they are right. I have tested factory commander exhaust. And do to 2010 clean air act. In stock form its not a must be should be added. And personally haven't heard of any aftermarket companies making quite exhaust. Not trying to knock you out of a sale by no means. Would just like to know that what they put on the sales flyer isn't just marketing. And I'm sure you would feel the same way if you were on the consumer end of the sale.

==================

Learn from my mistakes it's cheaper on your wallet!!!

I have done so much for so long with so little I am now qualified to do everything with nothing!!!

This is for everyone out there in Commander Land. You don't have to hang with the big dogs you just have to watch them play!!!

Poor men have poor ways!!!

When in doubt gas it you got to make it or break it.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Plenty of power sounds great to me, but could you post some dyno sheets showing the actual power gains on the 3/4 System and noise dbl ranges vs. stock? Thank you.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts