Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m back to looking for a bumper for a Defender XMR that allows me to leave the winch in the original location and provides corner protection. Last year I hunted around for someone to fab me up a decent looking one with no luck. Are there any aftermarket ones out yet?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Super atvs bumper is what I have... very solid bumper that will hold ur winch up high like xmr bumper... it is one of the widest sturdiest bumper I could find... not sure how much side protection ur lookin for

·
Vendor
301 Posts
I’m back to looking for a bumper for a Defender XMR that allows me to leave the winch in the original location and provides corner protection. Last year I hunted around for someone to fab me up a decent looking one with no luck. Are there any aftermarket ones out yet?

Yep! You can use the bumper mount, or just stick with your frame mount. It'll work with whatever you want. Here's a link if you want to check it out: https://www.superatv.com/can-am-defender-front-bumper
Shoot me a PM if you're interested and I'll get you the member discount.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank You! It looks awesome. I’ve looked at that one before but need to incorporate corner protection like the can am exo

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It would be great if you made some kind of bolt on bars that wrapped around the corners and fastened to the roll cage like the dragon fire corner protectors. Not sure how much demand you’d have for that tho.

·
Vendor
301 Posts
It would be great if you made some kind of bolt on bars that wrapped around the corners and fastened to the roll cage like the dragon fire corner protectors. Not sure how much demand you’d have for that tho.

Yeah, I love that look and the protection. We used to make them for different machines, but there wasn't much demand then. I'll push it along and see if its something we can work up in the future. Where we ride around here, you definitely need a full protection kit for the tight trees and the crazy washout hill climbs.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks. I’ll keep an eye on your site for it. As nice as the high winch position is, where we ride the protection is more important

·
Registered
30 Posts
Glad I read that about the member discount super atv ! I may have to be hittin u up on that in the near future ! But to Ben my buddy and I have been lookin at making an exo-skeleton bar from that bumper down to my rock sliders if we do it soon I'll be sure to post pics ... I highly recommend there bumber one of the best accessories I've done yet ... so would puke over the size of trees I've pushed over with it ( like tires 2 foot or better in the air 3 times to get it to snap lol) and it dosent even have a scratch ... and with a welder a small pipe bender and a few good buddies u can make side bars for it and have a super bad ass setup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts