Can-Am Commander Forum banner

61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Vendor
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #67
Unrestricted filtered breathing means cooler comfort in the summer dust.
Exhaled air easily whisks away through the bottom while you play!
Will NOT cause LENS FOG related to restricted air flow forcing breath under eye wear.
Does not trap heat/Co2 like fabric, paper and neoprene.
Can not cause discomfort to the bridge of your nose, or pinch your nose closed.
Turns with your head, and does not work against your neck. You get full range of motion.
The perfect fit with any helmet & goggles.
Extra soft moister wicking face seal.
Unbeatable comfort.
Washable and reusable...A lasting value.
Unbeatable Performance 100% Guaranteed!
For all off road sports. Great for landscaping too.

Wolfsnout® OFF ROAD #1 MOTOCROSS/ATV/UTV DUST MASK/FILTER/OFFROAD

·
Registered
5 Posts
I bought mine last year and hatted it, I found it hard to breath and it your always breathing in warm air that you just let out, I stopped using it after a few rides.

·
Registered
12,783 Posts
I bought mine last year and hatted it, I found it hard to breath and it your always breathing in warm air that you just let out, I stopped using it after a few rides.

I had a BRP snowmobile helmet that used a mask to get your breath out of the helmet and I sold the helmet . It felt claustrophobic to me and could not get enough air when you were playing hard ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
837 Posts
for what its worth, I bought 2 of the snouts and used them on the Aug long weekend, mine i use inside a motocross style helmet with the chin piece(full face i guess) and my wife has an open face helmet. It was EXTREMELY DUSTY , THE WORST I'VE SEEN IN YEARS, not a puddle or mud to be found, and these worked like a charm, we were in a group of 15-20 machines, and if you weren't at the front, you couldn't see through it, i was very impressed, even with the full face, as soon as you started to move i could feel the air kinda coming through it, it didn't feel claustrophobic at all to me. peoples faces weren't recognizable from the dust, with goggles and these wolf snouts were were just fine, saved us breathing in god knows what. Easily the best riding accessory i've bought in a long time

·
Registered
12,783 Posts
Sounds like the wolf snout is better than the helmet that I over paid for at BRP .
Wow I'm shocked lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
274 Posts
I am very happy with the Wolfsnout that I purchased. It is definitely better than anything else I have tried in the past, including the mask posted above by willcott.

·
Vendor
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #75 (Edited)
Thank you all for your replies.
Out of hundreds and hundreds of great reviews ya have to figure someone would have something bad to say. If anyone is not happy with our products...Please return it and tell us why. If you would like you can PM or email me at [email protected] . You can also call 770 598 2994 I can’t find an order with your name or town so I have no way to find your order to send you a return shipping label and box.

Ok…so let’s compare.
Our mask does not need negative pressure to seal, and let’s not forget, one must restrict air flow to operate one way valves. When the valves spring shut your breathe is trapped. Just a fact. I am certain you not will get anywhere near the cfm (air flow) with any other masks than you will with our depth loading filter system. In fact I guarantee it or your money back. If you find any other mask breaths easier, you are simply breathing around the edges. Our off road dust mask, when worn correctly will move with your head and not bind or rub on the back of your neck and loose its seal. Since our mask fits under your nose and not over, it won’t fog your glasses or goggles. Air will follow the path of least resistance, so with over the nose masks they tend to vent out of the nose area under goggles or glasses fogging them up. With our mask since your nose and mouth are not confined in the same area, plus the different layers of foam your breath easily exits though the bottom. With our mask when you play hard…like racing the Baja 1000 or Vegas to Reno in 110 degree heat you can actually breathe well enough to make it to the podium. From what racers tell us ( pro and Ironman} nothing else compares, at least on a bike or a quad.

Pro racer Joe Ramose with his Wolfsnout®dust mask taking his prize at the 2014 Baja 1000.
ATV dust mask, most advanced patented design for maximum air flow.

http://wolfsnout.com

http://wolfsnout.com

·
Vendor
618 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
November Discount Code THX. Save 15%, on your entire purchase!!! Order Early! Do not get caught in the Christmas Rush!
Use THX at checkout! Save $$$.

61 - 80 of 87 Posts