Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1/2 windshield now, looking for recommendations for full windshield for fall/ winter driving

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
I have a 1/2 windshield now, looking for recommendations for full windshield for fall/ winter driving
SuperATV flip up windshield is what I have and love.

Steve

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
I think I would prefer the superatv window to the kolpin but I bought the kolpin, mostly because I found it after a lot of searching for $100 less than the super atv one. It’s a really good tilting windshield with a removable top and I have no complaints about it. I just like the tilt mechanism that superatv offers better. But I didn’t like it $100 better. Not sure if that price difference can still be found

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think I would prefer the superatv window to the kolpin but I bought the kolpin, mostly because I found it after a lot of searching for $100 less than the super atv one. It’s a really good tilting windshield with a removable top and I have no complaints about it. I just like the tilt mechanism that superatv offers better. But I didn’t like it $100 better. Not sure if that price difference can still be found
i like the idea of the removable top, I’ll check that one out!

·
Super Moderator
25,539 Posts
Emp is mr10 dot approved for highway use. Buy yes we clean them wet or dry wipe and go.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts