Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was looking at super Atv flip up windshield but it says won’t work with the sport roof on the commander 800 r any ideas on a different windshield or can roof be modified. I really like that windshield have had it before on another mavhine

·
Registered
11 Posts
I’ve got that windshield with a convertible style sport roof and it works just fine. Tight, but it works and fully functional. Just had to keep it as low as possible. At first I thought it would require a little shimming up of the roof but didn’t need to.

·
Vendor
351 Posts
I'm looking at this, and I can't think of any reason it wouldn't work with the Sport Roof. We probably had that note on there before the last design update and just forgot to remove it. Looks good to me!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just ordered mine and the nice salesman did some research and questioned the fit team. He called me back and told me the team said the flip up windshield wouldn't work with the sport roof. I know 2 people who have that combination and it works fine. I am willing to shave my roof, if I need to. I have the 2018 Commander, 800R XT, 2 seater. The Oregon desert is sometimes too dusty to keep the full window on. I'll post photos when I get it installed next weekend.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Sorry late reply, the flip up worked great. Rode a few hundred miles in eastern Oregon, no issues

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts