Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone on here around this area?

I was at Windrock OHV park today and ran into two guys with Commanders. A red XT and a X. If either of you are on here. Shout back at me, or if anyone lives around this area and is up for some riding. Drop me a line.

-Thomas

·
Registered
1 Posts
Where is Windrock TN ?

Hi Thomas :
I am new to the commander forum and to owning one.
Looking for new places to ride.
Anna

·
Registered
142 Posts
Ride Royal Blue is the best of the 3. Most all trails have a bottom. Brimstone is winch city. Never been to Windrock but hear its good.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Skully, ill be there Nov 10th with all my buddies in popo's if your out look for me i have an x with a spray painted black tailgate

Anna, i have been to royal blue and it was pretty awesome. Going to try windrock, kind of a haul from where you are but I live in middle ga and there are not a whole lot of places to ride in ga. If any one has any suggestions chime in please!

·
Registered
409 Posts
hey thomas have plans next two weeks and will be looking ride after that, i'll touch bases with you before then, did you put deposit down on the maverick yet??

·
Registered
222 Posts
Ride Royal Blue is the best of the 3. Most all trails have a bottom. Brimstone is winch city. Never been to Windrock but hear its good.
Never went to this park because I heard the trails were weak. Couple people told me it was a good park to take the kids. All easy trails. Let me know if this is true or not.

Brimstone is my favorite because it's challenging.

·
Registered
409 Posts
gman you are right, of all the ride areas in etn rb on the east side is by far the easiest, lest challenging and the most boring, it has a couple of good hills and trails but thats about it, on the west side of 75 entirely different story, its called sunquist now, worth the trip there and it leads to red ash, turley, bob (belly of the beast), the dragon and the northside of windrock

·
Registered
656 Posts
We ride all 3 and also ride picket state park. We have a 4 day trip planned to brimstone memorial day weekend

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Unless something unpredictable happens, skully, peanut, Clark and I (at the least) will be at Windrock this coming Sat. Parking lot at the trailhead @ 11:00ish usually
Any and All are welcome to join us :commanderroll:

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
yup! we will be at the trail head ~11am. Anyone is welcome to join us! the more commanders the better!

-Thomas

·
Registered
656 Posts
We ride all 3 and also ride picket state park. We have a 4 day trip planned to brimstone memorial day weekend

I'll be down for 2 weeks memorial weekend. We'll have a ltd. and a xt with us. Maybe see you there.
Yea maybe . Just look for any rides with a sticker on it that says mud dummies on it.

·
Registered
42 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
That's awsome

·
Registered
42 Posts
We've been there 2 times but not on holiday weekends. Do they let you drink on the trails or do they give out tickets. When we where there before we never even saw anyone from brimstone on the trails.

·
Registered
656 Posts
No tickets, drinking don't matter.

·
Registered
409 Posts
absolutely

1 - 20 of 20 Posts