1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
12,658 Posts
If not I have a set from a 12 and a 14

·
Registered
13 Posts
That would be great Troy. I just bought a used 2012 and it doesn't have nets or doors. Figured I better get something to help keep the Mrs. from falling out. How much are you asking?

·
Registered
12,658 Posts
40 plus shipping

·
Registered
13 Posts
Thanks for your help Troy, but I won't be able to use the nets after all. Something didn't look right to me so I went out and checked my Commander and all the net hardware is gone. Looks as though the previous owner had put doors on.

·
Registered
12,658 Posts
I will dig them out and post a picture .
Probably tomorrow

·
Registered
12,658 Posts
I don’t know if these are the 12’s or from the 14

·
Registered
171 Posts
Thanks for your help Troy, but I won't be able to use the nets after all. Something didn't look right to me so I went out and checked my Commander and all the net hardware is gone. Looks as though the previous owner had put doors on.

What kind of hardware are you missing? I've got a set from a '12 and the parts they clip into along with the metal "hoop" at the back. Should be all the hardware you need. I just put doors on mine and those are the only parts I had to remove.

·
Registered
13 Posts
That's exactly what I'm missing. The previous owner installed doors so the net hardware was removed. For some reason the doors were taken off, but the nets were not re-installed.

·
Registered
171 Posts
That's exactly what I'm missing. The previous owner installed doors so the net hardware was removed. For some reason the doors were taken off, but the nets were not re-installed.

I saw on another thread you're interested in doors. If you decide to stick with nets let me know.

·
Registered
13 Posts

I saw on another thread you're interested in doors. If you decide to stick with nets let me know.
I'm still up in the air because the door hardware is for older Pro Armour doors so I'd have to replace it anyway. What would you be looking to get for it if I decide to go with nets?

·
Registered
171 Posts

I'm still up in the air because the door hardware is for older Pro Armour doors so I'd have to replace it anyway. What would you be looking to get for it if I decide to go with nets?

I'm not looking to make a ton. I'm more interested in helping out a fellow Commander owner. How about $50 and I'll pay for shipping?

Keep in mind that the screws/bolts were reused when I installed my doors so all I have is what I mentioned...nets, buckles at the front, and hoops in the back.

·
Registered
13 Posts

I'm not looking to make a ton. I'm more interested in helping out a fellow Commander owner. How about $50 and I'll pay for shipping?

Keep in mind that the screws/bolts were reused when I installed my doors so all I have is what I mentioned...nets, buckles at the front, and hoops in the back.
I really appreciate that. I've sent you a PM.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts