Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2015 xt
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently purchased 4 tusk cascade wheels, all 10x14 so I can rotate my new terrabite tires more often . The wheels are interchangeable with Kawi Terex and I know the stud hole is 12 mm in the wheel . I’m running stock 10 mm wheel studs in my 2015 commander xt 1000 and put the recommend gorilla spline drive lug nuts on them. Wheel seems to center up fine and lug nuts tighten up good , anyone had any problems with a set up like this ?? Really don’t want to change out my wheel studs , thanks .

·
Super Moderator
26,087 Posts
Wheels will be fine with factory 10mm nuts. I assume you are running 12wide tires on a 10" wide wheel?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2015 xt
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wheels will be fine with factory 10mm nuts. I assume you are running 12wide tires on a 10" wide wheel?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Actually 28x10 Terrabite tires on 8 inch wheels , didn’t want to mess with any clutching so just went up a tire size from stock and added 2 inch lift also , just was concerned about the stud size and hole in the wheel bring 12mm . But they mount up tight and center. Thanks for the reply 👍🏻

·
Super Moderator
26,087 Posts
Factory wheel holes are same size whether it's on 10mm commander wheel or 12mm x3 wheels. 10mm nuts have 2mm extra wedge face than the 12mm. You should be good. Sorry I thought you bought 10x14 wheels.

·
Registered
2015 xt
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Factory wheel holes are same size whether it's on 10mm commander wheel or 12mm x3 wheels. 10mm nuts have 2mm extra wedge face than the 12mm. You should be good. Sorry I thought you bought 10x14 wheels.
👍🏻

1 - 5 of 5 Posts