Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen specs on the wheel bolt pattern or happen to measure during Beta testing?.....probably will be a CanAm specific, eh?....Lance

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
4/137 is the pattern from what I see. I think the X uses the same exact wheels as the Renegade XXC

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx for the info - then probably CanAm specific only......I really didn't think they would target the RZR or Rhino bolt pattern, but had to ask....Lance

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanx guys.....when BLR gets her machine, will be looking at paddles on all 4 corners after the breakin period....wondered it my Rhino pattern would bolt up.....NOT....Lance

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
True that....so many options, so little time..........and so little Commander until we receive it.....lol.....Lance

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanx guys.....when BLR gets her machine, will be looking at paddles on all 4 corners after the breakin period....wondered it my Rhino pattern would bolt up.....NOT....Lance
Lance how does that work for you, paddles on all 4?:cool:SS
We don't drive this Rotaxed 800 Rhino like most all of the modified SxS population does.....we have stock suspension and carry the dog in the bed, so we travel pretty slow in the Oregon dunes here.....built it to climb short, steep dunes.....open dunes we just cruise along with other club members and riders....all 4 paddled up is necessary for me, but it probably only works for my application and no-one elses would be my guess

When the Commander gets broke-in, I'd be happy to do with my Rhino paddled up what the Commander can do with factory tires.....am thinking I may be able to win in a short drag race, but then it will be Commander taillights for me to look at...Bye, Bye Dear....wait for me at the rest stop...haha...Lance

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
4/137 is the pattern from what I see. I think the X uses the same exact wheels as the Renegade XXC
I have an email from BRP engineering saying this is not true.
The Renegade wheels will not fit the Commander.
I wonder what could be different? They are the same 4/137 bolt pattern, but possibly they are going to a 12 mm stud like the teryx/mule and big red (but nor ranger,rzr,rhino, etc.). If that is the case the renegade wheels can easily be made to fit and the motosport alloys will already fit it since they use a 12 mm hole with a tapered seat lug instead of the 10 mm flat seat.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts