Can-Am Commander Forum banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Save 15% on uatv-tech.com "WHEEL BEARING GREASER" Limited time offer.
$25.99 includes Free shipping to lower 48 & Ak.
And it fits 30 plus years & models of BRP ATVS & UTVS including Maverick up to 16 (not X-3) thats coming soon,

·
Registered
32 Posts
Sent you an email last week. I haven't heard anything back. Would like know shipping and handling charges to Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada, E1b 3g4. Thanks

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Sent you an email last week. I haven't heard anything back. Would like know shipping and handling charges to Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada, E1b 3g4. Thanks
Hi, Cannot locate your e-mail but to your location it is $10.00 USD 1st. class mail. that is std rate for 8 oz. or less to all of Canada. Greaser is under that weight.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Hi, Cannot locate your e-mail but to your location it is $10.00 USD 1st. class mail. that is std rate for 8 oz. or less to all of Canada. Greaser is under that weight.
Thanks Bollax, I figured something must of happened to the email.
One more question, does this fit the 2017 commander 1000 xt.
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Thanks Bollax, I figured something must of happened to the email.
One more question, does this fit the 2017 commander 1000 xt.
Thanks in advance.
Yes, fits all Commanders (all years)and Mavericks thru 2016 non X-3
Plus a boatload of ATV's

21 - 30 of 30 Posts