Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's it going everyboby? New to the site. Put my deposit down on the Commander XT and cant wait. Added rear bumber, sport visor, roof, light rack with 2 sets HID lights, tailgate lock, half winshield & rearview mirror. Im pumped.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Welcome! Dang, I would be pumped too if i was getting all that. Good for you. I'm gonna have to wait a little bit longer for mine. Don't have the money right now.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Welcome and I didn't think anybody could be more excited about getting theirs then I am, but I think you have me beat on the excitement meter...lol.....:)....Barbara

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My dealer had only one copy of the accesory catalog but had all the accessories with prices. He said that only one catalog was issued per dealer when he went to Reno for the unveiling. Its the same catalog on the Can-Am web site. The total was just shy of $2000 for what i added to it. It will be here in October. Ill post tons of picks!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
My dealer had only one copy of the accesory catalog but had all the accessories with prices. He said that only one catalog was issued per dealer when he went to Reno for the unveiling. Its the same catalog on the Can-Am web site. The total was just shy of $2000 for what i added to it. It will be here in October. Ill post tons of picks!!!
Thanks.......would love to see what ya did!!

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It was originally going to be in early Oct. but my dealer called me the other day and said that it got pushed up a little bit. Im getting the second one that comes in. Not sure when he is getting his first one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts