Votes: 148 34.3%
  • Commander 1000 XT

Votes: 186 43.1%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Where I ride I need a winch and the winch makes it easier when you have to use snow equipment. Also when you have to winch over rock and thou the mud.
If you have ever been to Florence OR. and have gotting your self down in the trees or next to the lake and needed a winch to get out you would know why I want a winch.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Where I ride I need a winch and the winch makes it easier when you have to use snow equipment. Also when you have to winch over rock and thou the mud.
If you have ever been to Florence OR. and have gotting your self down in the trees or next to the lake and needed a winch to get out you would know why I want a winch.
X 2 I would need the winch for snow removal as well !

·
Registered
14 Posts
Talked to my dealer last night when he was at the show and have a yellow xt ordered. Said he should see them around the end of august.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well gentlemen it doesn't look like I'll be getting one. If somebodys head don't roll at BRP for this one I'll be very suprised. This machine looks and spec absolutly great but only for sand dunes as even the Hatfield trail system says no! there limit is 855cc and 61hp(unfortunetly) no in NY,PA,ME,MD, and I think OH too. Please somebody tell me I cant read right I want to be wrong on this one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good bye forever

·
Registered
13 Posts
:)will buy 800xt in yellow because have been waiting for a utv in yellow and the 800 rotax is allready proven and the xt package is agood price! would allso like to say this will be my 5th. utv 2003 mule 2006 rhino 2008 teryx 2009 mule current and i think canam has finally built the allaround utv!!!!

1 - 20 of 129 Posts