Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
It will be a Red 1000 XT when I get a chance to get to my dealer. Full skid plates, rock sliders, rear bumper to follow! Checked with Ron Woods Racing when they would have exhaust available and was told that they are still trying to get their hands on a Commander so they can design a system. Can't wait!!!

And my buddy was so proud of his RZR S...

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
It funny how everyone want's the X and dealers are only getting one of them. I haven't heard anyone say they are getting the 800, or for that matter the base model 800 or 1000. I wonder if Can am foreseen this. Maybe they will push out more X models. If no one buys the other models than they would lose a lot of money if everyone is waiting on the X. Is anyone going to buy the 800 base? It's funny because 1 month ago we would all be slobbering over an 800 rotax factory UTV. How things change ....

·
Registered
21 Posts
Xelvic - BRP has sold every unit they had scheduled to produce. The dealers in my area have sold every unit scheduled to ship to them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have an X ordered and about $3k worth of accessories;full windshield, full roof, rear windscreen, front light protectors, front rack, extreme front bumper, rear bumper, xt fender flares, winch, synthetic rope replacement, radiator protector and a rear view mirror. Its been so long I don't even remember what I ordered. The ship date on my X I was told was October although they didn't say which October...lol.

·
Banned
594 Posts
1000XT picked up Oct 2nd

Never even knew Can-Am had a sxs. I went to the dealer to look at the Polaris Ranger XP and the Teryx and walked out with the XT

·
Registered
5 Posts
I guess I'm the only one waiting on a base 1000. Suppose to be in sometime in November. I have a list of mods to do so it won't be a base model for long.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Red XT scheduled for Nov. the dealers yellow XT scheduled for Sept arrived the last day of the month. I am hoping the Nov. shipment is earlier.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Dealer had pre sold both oh their allocated x models here so I went for the xt. I am happy to have the winch and can add the x package goodies later.

·
Registered
148 Posts
I have a 1000 base coming as well . I couldn't see paying for stuff I'm going to change . Should be here in Nov as well .

1 - 20 of 25 Posts