Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, first post here. I just sold my 2008 Outlander 800 XT over the weekend in preps for the new sideXside. I got 6500.00 for it. I loved that ATV but know I will love the Commander even more. What are some of you selling to get enough dough for this machine? I'm hoping I can get the top of the line for under 20,000 tax, title, and tags.That's what I got in my toy fund and I'll blow the whole thing to get it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
The Bombardier DS 650 was supposed to be a Yamaha 660 Raptor Destroyer and we all know how that panned out.

We're hanging on to the Rzr S until we get a legit look at the Commander, and THEN what Polaris releases to compete with it.

A 4 valve per cylinder, 130 HP Rzr long travel is the rumor.

So far Bombardier is treating their long-time dealers like Polaris did early on and backed into hell.

So we have no local dealer, and the dealer that is getting the Commander has a bad reputation with customers and is an hour away.
Very bad.

We'll wait for the dust to settle before we lay down the cash.

We had the Bombardier 430 HP Speedster and it was the worst motorized vehicle I've ever owned.

Ain't gunna get bit by the expensive Bombardier Dog twice.

·
Registered
30 Posts
The Bombardier DS 650 was supposed to be a Yamaha 660 Raptor Destroyer and we all know how that panned out.

We're hanging on to the Rzr S until we get a legit look at the Commander, and THEN what Polaris releases to compete with it.

A 4 valve per cylinder, 130 HP Rzr long travel is the rumor.

So far Bombardier is treating their long-time dealers like Polaris did early on and backed into hell.

So we have no local dealer, and the dealer that is getting the Commander has a bad reputation with customers and is an hour away.
Very bad.

We'll wait for the dust to settle before we lay down the cash.

We had the Bombardier 430 HP Speedster and it was the worst motorized vehicle I've ever owned.

Ain't gunna get bit by the expensive Bombardier Dog twice.
Funny you mentioned that your Sea-Doo boat was junk. I too had a Sea-Doo boat (albeit an older model).....it was also the biggest pile of crap I ever owned. On the other hand, I also owned a DS650. It was a wonderful machine. I wish I still had it. So, I guess ya just don't know what you are going to get with BRP. I'll wait to see how the Commander turns out, but I doubt I'll sell my Prowler 1000 to get one.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I had a 97 sea-doo xp.I dove it under water,flipped,etc got water in the engine all the time.(all my fault)just pulled the plugs,got the water out of the engine and fired up everytime.It never let me down...........

Bought a honda foreman new,47 miles later knock,knock then engine locked up.oil level was good.you never know what you might get..........

I will have the commander soooon

·
Registered
806 Posts
Just waiting for can- Am dealer to call and let me know that it has arrived at the dealership....have a deposit on one.....Barbara

1 - 12 of 12 Posts