·
Registered
261 Posts
Nice Job.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
advanced auto parts..2 pack..like 4 bucks...way nicer than what i was gonna use..just stumbled across them...they were in the stereo section tho...

thanks
wade

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Looks Great Rphman :)
Now you'll be policed for solicitation.
My buddies call my halos "pimp" or "kock" lights
You'll love the light bar. It's like turning on the sun in the backwoods

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no...ryan sells them for 25.00 for a pair...which isnt to bad..considering axia mounts are like 25.00 bucks EACH

thanks
Wade

·
Registered
187 Posts
Where are you guts tying into electrical for halos or do you have them on a separate switch?

Posted from my iPhone

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hooked halos into accessory plug behind dash area..its a switched plug..so ignitions switch can be turned to either one then its hot..

also put a fuse block behind...for future accessories..the 40" led is wired hot when ignition is off from fuse block which is wired directly from battery..i figured that i would know when that one is on if left on in error because so bright...i bought the wiring harness from ryan which has a relay already on it...

thanks
Wade

·
Registered
127 Posts
Looks great, how did u run the wire tru the roll cage? Was it hard to get the wire to come out?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
used punch to start holes..then drilled with smaller bit then...went to the size i wanted that fit those grommets..i cant remember size..will have to look..then drilled...filed inside of holes so didnt shred up wire or wiring harness when feeding...i used a coat hanger taped the wires to end with a lil loop at top to reach in top hole with a lil tool my friend had that was like an awl put curved...snagged it and pulled it slowly and gently out the top :)

the coat hanger was perfect length...to my location..but if you go behind top horizontal bar dont think it will be long enough and also that makes you have to do a lil bend ...so successful the first time for me..maybe i got lucky

then after hooked up and tested put grommets in holes and put some silicone in there so water wouldnt get down in roll cage and cause any rust issues

thanks
Wade

·
Registered
127 Posts
I might give it a shot...thanks

·
Registered
656 Posts
How does the charging system do wirh the lights

·
Registered