Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
7,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all and Nacguy! Kinda new here so thanks for reading. Does anyone (JT?) have written down the part numbers for valve cover and water neck gaskets?

·
Registered
7,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ah WTF? Gee is my face red now. I had no idea. This is a good thing because your Momma was getting tired of you hanging out and Genie was running out of money to support your habit. Are you heading to Henderson? That would be cool. In a couple of weeks I'd have you in hunting camp at 11,600’ your favorite elevation. Where your Dr. Pepper explodes and your Marlboro Lights won't light. Heart you brother. : ) Boog.

·
Registered
3,216 Posts

Sheesh! I guess I’ll just look it up myself.

It happens. I’m over here doing my own research to hopefully help the next guy with a 2015+ machine to hopefully help them install a rackzilla. I’ve tried to get help from a certain forum member who’s name rhymes with ace but she’s no help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,582 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Right? So much for Ace being the helpful hardware man. Apparently these days he’s back to abusing others equipment and photo shopping pictures of driving his big rig.

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Soooo thought you was speed goat / Prong Horn hunting?? I actually have none of those numbers in the parts catalog but sure you can find them via BRP main page parts source it is getting weird lately but you can handle it lol and or zilla or shark create the account and you'll get a discount that's always nice... Aim small miss small and receive your bounty bother I'm in slinging arrow mode for the speedy white tail type venison!!!

·
Registered
3,168 Posts
Lol. I’m on the Stinger parts and the speedgoat. Thanks JT.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NICE ONE!!!!! and you get points for the helpful hardware man comment

:devil

1 - 15 of 15 Posts