Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 423 Posts

·
Registered
7,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has come to our attention from stories and first hand accounts, there is a guy from WV driving around the country in a big rig looking for free rides in guys SxS's! It's been told that in some cases he takes them apart or damages the machine and leaves them in that condition as he flees in the night like a criminal, other times he just leaves them muddy with a smoked belt. BE ON THE LOOKOUT he has been spotted in Colorado, Texas and most states to the East! It is presumed at this time he is in route to Bristol CT, but this can change should he quarry some prey (a "friend" with a SxS) somewhere in between. Be wary of a red big rig hauling a deck bed trailer (usually empty as this guy apparently doesn't work) soliciting rides in your SxS. Band together forum members and let's put an end to this freeloader!

·
Registered
713 Posts
I seen a big red truck pulling a trailer as you described fleeing Texas a lil while ago! But it was loaded so could not have been this SxS bandit that you talk of.....oh wait! There goes a big red truck headed south too. Maybe it's that one going west?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Glad I moved out of Bristol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
thanks for the warning kind sir

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
good thing he hates jersey and never comes here

·
Registered
12,672 Posts
good thing he hates jersey and never comes here

Vent he won't bug you as he likes biking not walking and not sure if water is his thing .
Do you have money down on a X3 yet or not ??

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
no, not paying msrp

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
lol

·
Registered
7,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Any Big Rig Bandit sightings today? I've got parts rolling in everyday from all over the world to put Stinger back together but I'm hesitant if he is in the neighborhood.

On a different note thank you forum friends for all your help and parts, I can't name them all but you know who you are (yes you too TROY). Love, Boogerhead.

·
Registered
713 Posts
Hey booger, looks like you have a left front axle sitting at the UPS terminal in Commerce City awaiting delivery tomorrow! You got Stinger ready for it?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yep, I am! The Commander gods have blessed me. (I haven't even paid for a left front axle yet). If I play my cards right Stinger will be backing out of the garage under her own power Friday night just in the nick of time for our big BBQ weekend. I may even have to ride next weekend …

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
thats crazy

·
Registered
5,852 Posts
X3 in dealer in Cochrane Ont. want $ 31,300 plus taxes.....for the 64"
No $$ here for that.
Put $31,000.00 in a late model Jeep rubicon add tires, wheels, lift, Harnesses and it will go and do all the mav will and have Heat, AC roll up windows, convertable etc. etc.
And be a daily driver if wanted.......

1 - 20 of 423 Posts