Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are one of 4 finalist in the Ultimate Family Adventure contest! We are thrilled to have the chance to win a Kawasaki Teryx4 and hang out with Destry Abbott and his family! We need your help, please vote for the Morse family! You can vote now until June 29, once a day. I realize this isn't a Commander SXS, but I would love for our family to win a SXS! We currently own ATV's and want to be able to all ride together! Please help a fellow trail rider!
Ultimate Family Adventure - Adventure Hunters

·
Registered
694 Posts
We are one of 4 finalist in the Ultimate Family Adventure contest! We are thrilled to have the chance to win a Kawasaki Teryx4 and hang out with Destry Abbott and his family! We need your help, please vote for the Morse family! You can vote now until June 29, once a day. I realize this isn't a Commander SXS, but I would love for our family to win a SXS! We currently own ATV's and want to be able to all ride together! Please help a fellow trail rider!
Are you going to grant us "amnesty" for riding on closed trails or entering closed lands illegally? That is how you pander for votes with the UTV crowd..

·
Registered
101 Posts
Are you going to grant us "amnesty" for riding on closed trails or entering closed lands illegally? That is how you pander for votes with the UTV crowd..
???

·
Registered
694 Posts
???

Do I need to add some octane boost to my "Political In Nature" :unsure: Dry Sense of Humor :unsure:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
or u all can vote for me because i have a better essay, better picture, and would use the teryx4 alot more
I will let the Commander Forum people decide if your essay is better. This is what he said in his essay; " I need this trip to convince my father of the hands down superiority of the Teryx4 over his perceived favorites, the Polaris RZR 4 and the Can-Am Commander, before he makes the colossal mistake of forcing me to ride shotgun in such embarrassing vehicles."
You are embarassed to be seen in a Can-Am Commander? I don't think they will vote for that!

·
Registered
510 Posts
or u all can vote for me because i have a better essay, better picture, and would use the teryx4 alot more
I will let the Commander Forum people decide if your essay is better. This is what he said in his essay; " I need this trip to convince my father of the hands down superiority of the Teryx4 over his perceived favorites, the Polaris RZR 4 and the Can-Am Commander, before he makes the colossal mistake of forcing me to ride shotgun in such embarrassing vehicles."
You are embarassed to be seen in a Can-Am Commander? I don't think they will vote for that!

My take is this. canamlove has been a member of this site for almost a year. You on the other hand signed up here for the sole purpose of garnering votes.

Guess how I voted?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts