1 - 20 of 457 Posts

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Can you add side wings on the back?

·
Premium Member
2,765 Posts
Finally, one of the Vendors came out with a decent looking roof that is reasonalbly priced. This is exactly what i have been looking for. How does it mount? Too bad I already gave up my first born for one of the other vendors roof. lol.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
How about a side and a rear pic? Thanks...

·
Registered
291 Posts
GREAT JOB! NOW everybody else get your prices inline! Place that want 500 dollars are just sticking it to us and this just proves it!

·
Registered
957 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ya kinda not really they do have some nicer billet clamps that cost more to make but we do all our own design, CNC Waterjet Cutting, and Bending in house .. so that help on our prices alot .. just kinda depends on what it is ... we priced these to move a pile of them

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
I can't get the Aluminum for that price. Just yesterday I was at the steel yard and it is going to cost me about $200.00 just for the metal. Good price I will be in line for one at that price.

·
Registered
957 Posts
we got the roof back from powder today the fine texture black to match the stock cage cost a couple bucks extra so retail is $ 219.95 we will get them up on the site tomorrow and the will start shipping Friday ... Thanks Guys

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Looks good, I'll take one! :partsin01:

Is it not up yet on you're site cause I can't find it!

1 - 20 of 457 Posts