Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
They just delivered my new CA Max and it is a Beast (L x W x H 160.4 x 64 x 76.2 in. (407.3 x 162.6 x 193.5 cm)! What is the smallest trailer anyone is using? So new, I am assuming not many yet:)

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
They just delivered my new CA Max and it is a Beast (L x W x H 160.4 x 64 x 76.2 in. (407.3 x 162.6 x 193.5 cm)! What is the smallest trailer anyone is using? So new, I am assuming not many yet:)

Thanks!

Thanks!
"Commander" :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I bought a 14' tandem and load the Max backwards. I tow this way because it puts the tank on the same side as my F150, better trailer balance and more room at the back of the trailer. Straps are also at a better angle. I use Cargo Buckles to make life easy. I personally wouldn't go smaller, but anything is better than seeing pics of people throwing them in pickup beds.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I bought a 14' tandem and load the Max backwards. I tow this way because it puts the tank on the same side as my F150, better trailer balance and more room at the back of the trailer. Straps are also at a better angle. I use Cargo Buckles to make life easy. I personally wouldn't go smaller, but anything is better than seeing pics of people throwing them in pickup beds.
I use a 13 and have used a 12 for my 2021 max dps. I wish I went 14. At 13, I load backwards for weight distribution. I'm using E-track and love it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts