Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

First post here, I've been lurking and search for a while but haven't found an answer to this one.

Found a set of tracks for sale VERY cheap, looks to be an early set of Kimpex Commander brand UTV tracks although there is a metal tag on the back that says Soucy.
It says they're currently mounted on a Can Am Defender and the seller will include the mounting hardware. Has anyone interchanged tracks from Defender to Commander
or vice versa?
How similar are the suspensions, could these tracks bolt right on my 2012 Commander or am I looking at being stuck trying to source a mounting kit or a week of fabricating parts to make them fit?

TIA

· Registered
58 Posts
I would call Soucy, as they appear to make their own tracks. The mounting kits are model specific, not just for bolt pattern, but also individually matched to each machines power / gear ratio. You might want to do some research on the brand, if they are not in fact Kimpex, especially if you're riding in the outback. Having to leave your machine in the middle of nowhere, because of track failure, is not a great option. There are several well known, time tested track companies. And having spare parts is always a good idea.

Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts