Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
You was behind me for part of the race. I was having front diff issues and was running in 2wd. I was on the commander with the bob tail rear cage section.

·
Registered
293 Posts
We normally rum all the races in 4wd. Normally they keep the course where you rarley get over 40mph.

·
Registered
650 Posts
It reminded me of racing my jeep at our Play Days we used to have. It was a kick, especially when you're running almost 400 hp in a CJ5 with an automatic.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Pretty much what TORN is. Just play day. There in no prize money in the end.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You was behind me for part of the race. I was having front diff issues and was running in 2wd. I was on the commander with the bob tail rear cage section.
Awesome, you were doing good for just two wheel drive it was a blast for my first try. Am out back with her now, she is getting a make over,,lol

·
Administrator
26,546 Posts
Pretty much what TORN is. Just play day. There in no prize money in the end.
Y'all are going to keep on till I have to make a trip down there and show ya how to roll it with style or just break the wheels off. Lol glad everybody is having fun and not getting hurt.

Awesome, you were doing good for just two wheel drive it was a blast for my first try. Am out back with her now, she is getting a make over,,lol

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

·
Administrator
26,546 Posts
Have talked about it gas down and back is a killer at 9 mpg. I figured it up it was like 1500$ round trip for a one hour race lol don't know it's that much fun. Lol would love to add Texas to my wall so maybe some day. Now if y'all can talk Jason/firemoore98 into going and splitting the gas it would be on. But he's a chicken. Lol

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Have talked about it gas down and back is a killer at 9 mpg. I figured it up it was like 1500$ round trip for a one hour race lol don't know it's that much fun. Lol would love to add Texas to my wall so maybe some day. Now if y'all can talk Jason/firemoore98 into going and splitting the gas it would be on. But he's a chicken. Lol

Yep gas is killing me also with the sprint car and now the new toy and the kids LoL

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
I'll call your bluff Chris...

I'm in for a road trip.

Jason

·
Administrator
26,546 Posts
Ok everybody I'm calling jasons bluff which month has the fastest track. Unlike Jason I like it fast he likes it slow. Faster it is the less like work it is. Lol

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 4 Beta

·
Registered
293 Posts
No body knows the lay out until the weekend of the race.

·
Administrator
26,546 Posts
So take fast out of the ???? Which track location do y'all like the best. And I see Jason has been posting up but obviously avoiding this thread. lol

·
Registered
293 Posts
The Combine race Oct 12 and 13 will be the closest to you.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts