Can-Am Commander Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Banned
2,446 Posts
BPR is not french but Canadian, Canada in Case you dont know is your neibourt and buy from US as much as US buy from Canada and you should call it commercial exchange this is a big difference over buying a microwave from a third country who have cheap labour and dont buy noting from US.....

Bombardier Recreational Products or BRP is a Canadian company (once part of Bombardier Inc.) that traces its roots back to the year 1942 when Joseph-Armand Bombardier founded L'Auto-Neige Bombardier Limitée in Valcourt in the Eastern Townships, Quebec.
In 2003, Bombardier Inc. sold its Recreational Products Division to a group of investors: Bain Capital (50%), Bombardier Family (35%) and Caisse de Dépôt & Placements du Québec (15%).
The newly formed company was named Bombardier Recreational Products) and it included all the activities started 60 years earlier by its founder. As of October 6, 2009 it had about 5,500 employees working;[1] its revenues in 2007 are above US$2.5 billion. BRP has manufacturing facilities in six countries, Canada, the United States (Wisconsin, Illinois, North Carolina), Mexico, Finland, Austria, and China. The company’s products are sold in more than 80 countries, 18 of which have their own direct sales network.[2]
BRP has a long legacy of innovation and holds the brands: Ski-Doo, Can-Am (ATV & Spyder Roadster), Sea-Doo (PWC and SportBoats), Lynx, Evinrude Outboard Motors, Johnson Outboards and Rotax. The Ski-Doo personal snowmobile brand in particular is so iconic, especially in Canada, that it was listed in 17th place on the CBC's The Greatest Canadian Invention list in 2007.

Bombardier Recreational Products - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
this is a informed citizen of america thanks stephan

·
Banned
2,446 Posts
Breakinwind
I agree with you, I too had to buy a mexi-frenchfry, but what do we do? Well, keep ranting,eventually if enough of us get heard it will make a difference!
We can take check or money order. I'll email you our mailing address. Thks, Mike
THANK YOU FOR ACCOMMODATING ME I WILL MAIL YOU A COMPANY CHECK
I JUST WISH MORE PEOPLE WOULD STAND UP FOR AMERICA. IF THIS WOULD HAPPENED AMERICA WOULD NOT BE IN THE TROUBLE IT IS IN. I WATCH EVERY PENNY I SPEND AND IF AT ALL POSSIBLE IT IS SPENT ON AMERICAN GOODS.I PURCHASED MY CAN AM FROM AN AMERICAN DEALER AND I CAN PURCHASE ALL OF THE MODS I WANT FROM AMERICAN BUSINESS. I DONT LIKE SENDING MY MONEY TO OTHER COUNTRIES SOMETIMES I DONT HAVE THAT CHOICE. THERE IS ONLY ONE WAY TO FIX THE U.S.A. AND THAT IS TO BRING THE JOBS BACK TO AMERICA
Politics = Bullshit. Walk around your house...look at your clothes, your cell phone, your tv, your iron, your wifes hairdryer, your dvd player, your refridgerator...etc, etc, etc. Sometimes foreign is better. America is better at some things, foreign is better at others. I'm all for American made, but if i want something i buy it...i don't read into the politics.
this is a uninformed citizen of america there is nothing political about my statment tell us what you do for a living and dont bitch when you job goes overseas or to mexico

·
Registered
363 Posts
Got mine coming...! Thanks Julie.:)
My post above was made on 12-28 the day I ordered. Today is 1-3. Already got it, put it on and love it. This is well thought out, well designed, high quality craftsmanship and priced right.
Thanks Julie.

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
Oh yeah, they even send a neat little draw string bag to store it in if you want to go "topless" while riding. Try that with the $800 dollar hard tops...!

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Got mine coming...! Thanks Julie.:)
My post above was made on 12-28 the day I ordered. Today is 1-3. Already got it, put it on and love it. This is well thought out, well designed, high quality craftsmanship and priced right.
Thanks Julie.
Don't ya just love it........ I was worried about my center mirror and my rear whip light, but the Tite Top works perfect :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Alrighty, call me stupid, or slow, at least i dont own a rzr, but i need a link, or a ph #, cause i need to get my order done by friday. can somebody help me out...?

·
Registered
657 Posts
My Top is smooth and tight all the way around. It took only a few minutes to install it. Was easy. After thrashing about at Ocotillo Wells for four days, it still looks good and tight and smooth. There was no flutter in the front edge for me. I'll add a picture to this post within 24 hours.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts