Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a deposit down on the 1000x...just wondering if anyone has heard when they will hit the dealers? The dealer im dealing with told me 2 weeks at first... then i called them back and he said that he would call brp and get a better time frame. anyone have a good time frame from there dealer??

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
I don't expect to see my X until November. Anything less and I would be amazed. Gives me some time to save up for accessories. It's 105 degrees where I'm at today and I can expect 100 days of over a 100 degrees. I like riding in the cool months in Arizona anyway. My winters are like most peoples warm springtime.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
guess I will get one more season out of the rhino...was hoping for less then a month but the dealer will call me tomarrow and let me know for sure...

·
Registered
17 Posts
I think, you all can be happy to get one in September or October. We in Germany can see it first in October on the IMOT (international motobike show). :mad:

And so I wait.....and wait.....and wait...

·
Registered
308 Posts
I was told somewhere around September, but I'm anticipating maybe Oct....:)

i see your from oregon... who told u that? I got a deposit on the x in bend.first on the list!;)
SK Northwest in Portland.... I have a deposit down on there 1st X....Ordered it before they were released, I thought about Bend, but we get to Portland more, incase I need work done it.....Barbara

·
Registered
4 Posts
Greetings from Eastern Oregon, How much did they charge you guys for the deposit, and are the dealers adding a bunch of fluff to the price?????

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I got mine from the bend store and it was a $500 deposit...msrp plus $495....$15,195. out the door and the deposit is 100% refundable... just wish i knew when it was going to show up...

·
Registered
29 Posts
i was told about another year before they show up in the dealerships.... they said there going to get the roll cage in september, motor in october... so on... lol

·
Registered
308 Posts
I was told somewhere around September, but I'm anticipating maybe Oct....:)

i see your from oregon... who told u that? I got a deposit on the x in bend.first on the list!;)
Hey toy2, I was talking to the guys from Muzzys over the weekend at Sandfest and they said as soon as Pro Caliber gets their 1st Commander in it's headed to their shop for the the proto type exhaust....I'm not for sure but yours might be the one they use......Barbara :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts