Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I asked Admin to delete this post so please put comments on the Post "Hold my beet and watch this" in General section.
Bryan

This hill is crazy steep and 260 feet high where I went up. How many rolls does it take to turn the Commander into a paper weight? I would hate to find out. :)

Sorry this is a repost I will be on the other post
"Hold my beer and watch this"

I was looking to delete this post but don't see the delete.

Bryan

P.S. If a admin would like to remove this post for me I am good with that.

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
I asked Admin to delete this post so please put comments on the Post "Hold my beet and watch this" in General section.
Bryan

This hill is crazy steep and 260 feet high where I went up. How many rolls does it take to turn the Commander into a paper weight? I would hate to find out. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VBoySNflV8

Sorry this is a repost I will be on the other post
"Hold my beer and watch this"

I was looking to delete this post but don't see the delete.

Bryan

P.S. If a admin would like to remove this post for me I am good with that.
Where is part 2? :eek:

·
Registered
2,038 Posts
Bryan,

Since people are commenting on this thread anyways, do you have any pics of the hill up close?

It's a super cool hill, it just doesn't look that steep. Obviously, after years of hill climbing, I know that many times a video or pic just doesn't do the climb justice until you're sitting at the bottom going "ohhhh, shit".

And what Nomad said... where is part 2?

Mark

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This is just a picture from the video. It doesn't even look steep from this angle. I was sliding near the bottom so had to give it some gas to keep it stright. :eek:
Jawbone hill.JPG

Part 2, just coming down. This was taken from the bottom of the hill where Part 1 going up was taken from high up on the other hill.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Non taken. :p
I hope to get out there in about a month and will get shots of this hill and some others like it when going up.
:commanderroll:
Bryan

1 - 8 of 8 Posts