Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
CANAM WILL ALSO HAVE THIS RIDE TOUR AT THE THIRD ANNUAL FISHERS ATV WORLD JAMBOREE AT ROCKRUN RIDE PARK IN PATTON PA. ON AUG. 13,14,15th AND I WILL BE THERE!!!!

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I am confirmed and my wife for a test ride on Sept.17 at lake Irvine in S. Cali. Looking forward to this, water, mud, hills, and who knows what else, but (sad):( no sand. YES I know they have two Holiday W.E.s @ Glamis for test rides, one of them I work, and the other we will be at Dumont Dunes for the week of Turkey. On Sept. 18 we will be at the SSSS in Orange County. This is a must for all of you GOT SAND!
Check out the States and Dates for the Rides, sign up and do it. Then do not forget to give us a up date on the forum.
:cool:
SS

·
Registered
308 Posts
I signed myself & LBR up for when they come to Oregon for Dunefest (Winchester Bay) August 4th -8th taking our test ride Aug 4th.....:)

·
Registered
162 Posts
Still not coming to OK. Hopefully they will sometime!

Hey CatmanXT I saw the info on FISHERS ATV WORLD JAMBOREE on the show. That looks interesting. It would be a very long drive for me but I am considering it, have you been there before? I am a big fan of the show and the last 2 episodes have shown the Commander X in the beginning credits so I keep watching, hoping that the next show will involve a Commander, so far nothing yet.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Going to test out both the 1000 and the 800 tomorrow. Small town in manitoba got ahold of them, not sure how. Boys had them out today and topped out at 73 mph with two grown men aboard.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Going to through the camera in the truck right now. Try to get something posted be sunday night when I get back, monday the latest. Cheerse all!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey sio ihave never ridden at the ride park but have worked in that area in the past and am actualy working in that area rightnow,i probably wont be thier by the middle of aug. But it is only a 1hour drive for me keep in touch maybe i'll seeya there!!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts