Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, got my 2019 XT800 home last week. My buddies talked me into waiting to ride until after I swapped out the stock wheels and tires and I ended up going 28x10's on STI HD9's all the way around. (I'll post a more detailed thread specifically about that swap over.) Haven't had a chance to get much ride time in yet with our weekend of 80 mph winds all that good stuff, but it's coming! Windshield, roof and half doors in the near future.

Attachments

·
Registered
111 Posts
Looks awesome. Great color, great wheels. Have fun, and start stashing your add-on cash because it's only the beginning !

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
Looks awesome!!! Quick question what is the actual height difference between the carnivores and the big horns?
You went with a 28 the bighorn is I believe a 27. But actual height is not always whats on the side of the tire.
This info would help me in my decision on new tires and size.
Thanks

·
Registered
3,169 Posts
Love the look 2 thumbs up! And second that BS wind not much fun and many folks still no power prayers!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Looks awesome. Great color, great wheels. Have fun, and start stashing your add-on cash because it's only the beginning !

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Very nice ride!
Curious. Does it make a lot of difference going to all same size tire? Would be nice to have a spare if all were same size.

I told my girlfriend I wouldn't do any add-ons this year. I have just bought a newer car "lil Honda died" and a toy hauler last year. Not sure how long I'll be able to hold to my word on that one.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts