Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"They are 1000cc twins available in black and yellow and the msrp is 16K. It is a 2 seater, 60" wide, and will arrive in mid July"....

·
Registered
68 Posts
I just dont see a 1000 happening. I dont think they would develope a new engine just for the UTV, when they have the 1200 already in production. I say it's either the 800R or the 1200. :confused:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Im new over here from all the other forums. I was at the dealer today placing deposits on the can ams and was asking questions. All the rep told the dealer was that it would have an engine around 1000cc. The dealer thinks its the Spyder 990

·
Registered
3 Posts
Do you guys think there will be a high demand like the RZR. If so it wouldnt be a bad idea to buy a few and turn around and sell them to people that can't wait. Im allready getting ready for it.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think there could be really high demand for it, and that might be a good idea. It all depends how fast they would be able to produce 'em.

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
"They are 1000cc twins available in black and yellow and the msrp is 16K. It is a 2 seater, 60" wide, and will arrive in mid July"....
So looking at these old posts, I'm thinking whenever dascrow says something we need to pay attention. Maybe he's the CEO in disguise. :p He's been spot on in a lot of these old threads. I know I know, sorry for bringing these threads back from the dead. I'm board and there was nothing else to do. :)

·
Registered
308 Posts
So looking at these old posts, I'm thinking whenever dascrow says something we need to pay attention. Maybe he's the CEO in disguise. :p He's been spot on in a lot of these old threads. I know I know, sorry for bringing these threads back from the dead. I'm board and there was nothing else to do. :)
Xelvic...you need to get a life before you get your Commander.....LOL LOL :) :) :). just kidding...it's friday night and it's after 5:00 somewhere...wait it's at our house...bonfire time

·
Premium Member
2,764 Posts
Xelvic...you need to get a life before you get your Commander.....LOL LOL :) :) :). just kidding...it's friday night and it's after 5:00 somewhere...wait it's at our house...bonfire time
I know, I got the Commander blues bad. :(

·
Registered
235 Posts
Those blues are going to turn yellow here shortly!!,,,not too much longer....Lance
Yeah and it can't get here soon enough. Played golf with my brother today and while at his house we went into the garage and there sat his pile-o-poo rzr s with 12 spiders on it. (Yes I did count). He said it haasnt moved since the fourth of july. Sitting there he said we need to go to the river and ride and I said I don't have anything to ride. He asked when mine would get here and I replyed I think next month. 3 minutes later we were back in the truck drivin 40 minutes to the dealership, were the first one will arrive middle of september and its an x. Little talkin and since I know the head mechanic its held for me with price match from anywhere within 300 miles of here. didn't evven have to put a penny down because only three people have called about them and they want the xt.

Golf, time with brother, and a commander= priceless day spent!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts