Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a Razorback Technology low range unlocker for my 2014 can am commander, reviews on it were all good from what I found. Installed it according to the simple instructions and the dash is now displaying an “E” with the message transmission signal fault and check engine light, if I unplug it and reinstall the stock harness, code goes away and CEL goes out all is good. Any ideas why the unlocker isn’t working. Connections are good and tight, checked continuity from pin to pin in the Unlocker harness to ensure no breaks in the new harness itself, I have continuity. From what I read this was a plug and play unit that should work with this machine. Anyone else experience this before? Maybe a bad harness?

·
Administrator
27,588 Posts
The diode that is in the harness if probably in backwards. Diode sets the ohms when it's in low range to the same ohms as the high position. Return it they will probably send a new one and it will be fine. If they don't. Probably should have go one from dz motorsports. They have been building that little harness longer than anyone.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts