Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Has anyone seen or heard one of these boxes in person. For the price, it seems nice, but wanted to get some feed back before purchasing. Swamp Radio.jpg

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/CADM5B--CanAm-Maverick-Commander-speakers/dp/B00NRBGHHO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1416340868&sr=8-2&keywords=can+am+commander+stereo[/ame]

·
Registered
33 Posts
I actually just received this radio last night! I was in the middle of installing a 2in lift and had the time of my life with the drivers side back tire bracket that wrapped around the frame but finally got it. I figured I would try this system out and as soon as I get it hooked up and going I will let you know what I think about it. The only thing I don't particularly like that I have seen what there wasn't any way to charge the Ipod while in the case. Im planning on figuring out a way to do that.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just installed it and the system sounded pretty good. I mounted it in the back overhead and there was just not enough wire to reach the battery. I had some 12 gage wire so i added wire to the assembly and got it all wired up. When i went to turn it back on the led light strip works, however the radio will not turn on. I am done working on it for tonight haha.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just installed it and the system sounded pretty good. I mounted it in the back overhead and there was just not enough wire to reach the battery. I had some 12 gage wire so i added wire to the assembly and got it all wired up. When i went to turn it back on the led light strip works, however the radio will not turn on. I am done working on it for tonight haha.
I have the same problem how did you fix it ?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts