Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my buddy got my 6 inch super atv lift installed.. i am at work in the gulf of mexico right now, but i will be home wednesday and 31's on chrome diesels will be going on it.. cant wait to try it out.. BUGGY2.jpg

BUGGY3.jpg

BUGGY4.jpg

BUGGY5.jpg

·
Registered
76 Posts
Thats OLE BIG

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Looks killer.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Nevermind I read in your other thread that it does have rhinos. Keep us posted on how it's working out for ya. Also what platform are you working on in the gulf? I work for Shell and just left the gulf to work on a new project out of New Orleans for the next year.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Can you measure it? How did he get it? Not on the website, call maybe?

·
Registered
268 Posts
That looks pretty dang awesome! They should come that way from the factory. You running spacers or is it that wide without them?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nevermind I read in your other thread that it does have rhinos. Keep us posted on how it's working out for ya. Also what platform are you working on in the gulf? I work for Shell and just left the gulf to work on a new project out of New Orleans for the next year.
i work on Ensco 8501.. Semisubmersible

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Can you measure it? How did he get it? Not on the website, call maybe?
i believe my buddy said it had 19 inches of GC in the front "that is with stock tires" i will be putting 31's on Wednesday when i get home, and i think it will be somewhere around 21 inches of clearence after that.. he called and got it for me.. they will not put it for sale on the website until they finish their "call list"/waiting list

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
That looks pretty dang awesome! They should come that way from the factory. You running spacers or is it that wide without them?
not running any spacers.. its just that wide.. i think the back tires stick out 2 inches further than the front..

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
I'm interested on how everything holds up.....I work in the Gulf as well running supply boats....we can all of us together for an Oil Field Trash Ride one day!!!!!

·
Registered
151 Posts
I called today. The guy was pretty short spoken at saying that they only got 5 in so far and have no idea when they may be getting more :mad: this money is burning a hole in my pocket

MUDDING...........
Because all other sports only take one ball !

·
Registered
23 Posts
How are these lifts holding up for you guys? I have a chance of getting my hands on one and want to know how their working for peeps.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I want to know how it holds up as well. Also would like to know what the price is on that lift and how wide is it now?

·
Registered
151 Posts
Price is 1800 total. A new rack is a must. I had lots of tie rod problems, the were bending at the exposed bolt where the tie rod end screws on. They now make a threaded sleeve like the stock one has. I havent taken it out since i got those in. Front measures 68" or so and the rear is 72". I love it. No problems with axles so far

MUDDING........
Because all other sports only take one ball!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Price is 1800 total. A new rack is a must. I had lots of tie rod problems, the were bending at the exposed bolt where the tie rod end screws on. They now make a threaded sleeve like the stock one has. I havent taken it out since i got those in. Front measures 68" or so and the rear is 72". I love it. No problems with axles so far

MUDDING........
Thanks mudweiser. I see your from east tx, what part? I'm from Newton

·
Registered
151 Posts
I live in lindale. Work near the tyler state park. Usually ride at river run, occasionally mud creek, alto etc.

MUDDING........

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Mudweiser I was wondering if you were going to chime in. glad to hear you got your new tie rod ends .

·
Registered
151 Posts
Superatv also cut me an unbelievable deal on a rack, and i bought the billet kings heim joints. If you get a chance. Send me the exact drill size you used for you heim joint bolts so i can get a drill from work.

MUDDING........

1 - 20 of 63 Posts