Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Running a sale on everything we stock. Prices won't get any better than this. Get them while they are hot. Call me to order. 816-550-1788 Thanks Ryan

6". $75
12" $125
20" $175
30" $250
40" $350
3x3 $40
1x6 $40

Attachments

·
Registered
656 Posts
Shipping on a 12 and a 40 to 37186

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
What brand of lights are these LED bars? Warranty?

Unless something has changed, they would all be Totron LEDs
I have a 40" and 2 of the 3"x3" I couldn't ask for any more for the $$$ spent.
I've had the 40" mounted for about 6 months, NO problems so far and it's like turning on the sun, for brightness :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes they are Totron lights and carry a 1 year warrenty. Shipping on both lights would be $25 or $15 for the 40 and 10 for the 12. I ship FedEx ground daily. Thanks for the support XT!

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
Yes they are Totron lights and carry a 1 year warrenty. Shipping on both lights would be $25 or $15 for the 40 and 10 for the 12. I ship FedEx ground daily. Thanks for the support XT!

No problem, Ryan
Glad to do so as my experience with these, so far, is exceptional :)
Matter of fact, if this sale last very long, I'll be contacting you about a 12" dual row bar.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Do you ship to your Canadian friends north of the border????

·
Registered
102 Posts
Running a sale on everything we stock. Prices won't get any better than this. Get them while they are hot. Call me to order. 816-550-1788 Thanks Ryan

6". $75
12" $125
20" $175
30" $250
40" $350
3x3 $40
1x6 $40
Checking out your site right now! The lighting sale sounds great. Looks like I actually CAN afford a light bar!
Thank you!

·
Registered
47 Posts
I know according to the website that the sale is still going on.............but was wondering if the prices listed above are still good. Interested in a couple items at least. I have sent an instant message to Ryan but have had no answer. Has anyone dealt with him lately? I think I will just call tomorrow.

·
Registered
2,446 Posts
I know according to the website that the sale is still going on.............but was wondering if the prices listed above are still good. Interested in a couple items at least. I have sent an instant message to Ryan but have had no answer. Has anyone dealt with him lately? I think I will just call tomorrow.

I have and he'll get back up with you pretty quick, just probably not so much on the weekend. Smooth transaction and quick shipping. :)

·
Registered
129 Posts
I am also interested if the sale is still going on. I would be interested in a 30", 12" and two sets of your 2" clamp mounts. Going to 54932. Thank you.

beer10t

·
Registered
47 Posts
Ryan......can you tell me how the lights are arranged? They are spot/flood combos......is it 50/50...70/30 or something different? I know it depends on the size of the light bar but I just wanted to know and thought I would ask here.

·
Registered
129 Posts
mega, 2" is what you are looking for.

beer10t

·
Registered
47 Posts
:partsin01:

Just talked to the wife.........my lights came in. Woohoo. It will be a while before I can mount them though. I will not be back home until 8/14. Need to look at my mounting options and placement. Cant wait to power them up.

Thanks for the deal and the quick shipping.

:happy:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Bomb, which ones did you end up getting? I just ordered a 30" and two 6"s. I also went with the 2" clamps. It will be a couple weeks before I can install as well. I will post pics after install.
beer10t

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 4

·
Registered
47 Posts
I went a little on the conservative side, I guess. 2-6" for the rear. They will be angled a little to provide a little more coverage. I was going to mount a 20" inthe front but Ryan told me it would be a couple weeks until he restocks. So I went with a pair of 12" for the front. But I am also installing HID's in place of the factory lights so.......I should be good. I'll post pics as well.

Mounting them will be the interesting part.......on a 2014.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Very cool. So you were the one that got the last of the 12's. Was hoping to put one out back. But had to go with two 6's. I think in the end, the 6's will work better. Good luck and post pics after install.
beer10t

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 4

1 - 20 of 26 Posts