Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So everything was fine... Until it wasn't. I found the only place that dint have 24" of ice. Fml. Tracks on the driver side went under the ice, and I had to build a road down into the dirty swamp with trees for
One side to drive up. It was a monumental shite show, and I'm just happy the Alaskan swamp
Decided not to claim my commander as apermant attachment. I would like to say I would never have made it out with the visco lock, at one point I had to back off on the winch because it was pinching the tracks.

Where is the front track!!! Notice I have to drive the rear track onto broken ice.... Please Alaska don't take my machine...

So I have to climb in there and drive it.... Feet are getting wet. How long until it goes all the way under

Too bad it's saterday at 5 pm. I could have called to ask if the warentee covers a motor filled full of water and then froze.... The exhaust is completely submurged ????

Not going lie... I had to line the tracks up on trees we cut to build a ramp. If it fell off I didn't know what plan f was... Build a snow cave and call for help or walk out...

And then one track came out of the swamp

Survey says if you have 3 feet of air under a track your having a bad bad day

Whew. Not today swamp. Not today. I strongly encourage anyone to add ice screw to their tracks... It saved my A$$

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
5,380 Posts
Sweet. First off that top is awesome. I love the look. Second that round rear light bar is off the damn chain. Size is it. It's cold outside I'm lazy to measure lol

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sweet. First off that top is awesome. I love the look. Second that round rear light bar is off the damn chain. Size is it. It's cold outside I'm lazy to measure lol

With only 4 hours of day light I need to see where to go in reverse :) it's over kill but only 60$ on Amazon.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
12,884 Posts
I think in the last picture they were just putting a dead Kawasaki to bed it's life is over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
657 Posts
You guys need to sign up for Ice Road Truckers !!!!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You guys need to sign up for Ice Road Truckers !!!!
Lol. I know some of them. Want an autographed hat?

But your right. I need to sack up and get a fake go pro. I could make money because I just seem to land in predicaments.

In other news I can now smell the belt and it's beginning to squeak..... It only has 125 miles on it too :( . I'm going to try to add a fan to it I guess.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts