Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting ready to ditch the stock steering rack. What's the best alternative to stock for a 2013 1000X with DPS? Will I be stuck with the tie rods from whichever rack I buy, or do they make them stock length so you can upgrade tie rods from one mfg. to the rack of another. I figure I'll keep the stock as a spare.

·
Super Moderator
22,953 Posts
When it comes to the rack you get what you pay for . Bad part all the after market racks have crap for the rod ends . So you will need a wicked built rackzilla in standard or quick ratio . I have the part number for the quick ratio if you want it . Just be prepared to add a set of aftermarket tie rods . Outer rackzilla joint can be upgraded to better joints . But the inners suck and no one makes one to last any longer .

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd probably go for the quick ratio. My Commander is a 2013 1000X with DPS. If you know the part number I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

·
Registered
3,202 Posts
I'd probably go for the quick ratio. My Commander is a 2013 1000X with DPS. If you know the part number I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

I can get you a number to a guy I bought mine from and got a even better deal than that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts