Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for accepting me to the group. I bought a used 2015 commander xt max 1000. I can tell it has a super ATV lift and 32 inch tires. It turns great to the right, the left, not so much, about half the turning radius. the steering wheel is turned slightly left when driving straight. Can I adjust the tie rods to center it up, or is there more to it than that? Problem 2: The drivers side tire is leaning in at the top. It feels tight when jacked up pushing and pulling top to bottom. Could my adjustment be off on the lower A arm or...….? Thanks for reading my short book!

·
Registered
7,972 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
25,531 Posts
Lower arm needs to be shorter or upper longer . I would guess rack wasn't dead center when the alignment was done. Thats why steering right and not left.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lower arm needs to be shorter or upper longer . I would guess rack wasn't dead center when the alignment was done. Thats why steering right and not left.
Thanks for the input. I'll see what I can do. I'm excited about the Commander, just have to get these kinks worked out then I hope it will be pretty dependable.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts