Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been preparing a statement to our customers on recent growing pain related issues including communication, backorders and general customer service. I will post this statement here when I'm done with it. I am fully aware of these issues and many of them have been corrected or are being corrected. Many staff members that have been related to some of these issues are no longer employed with us. Until I release this statement let me just say that I truly do care about our customers and products and will do anything necessary to guarantee our customers satisfaction. I am more than willing to address every issue anyone may have or has had, you are welcome to PM or call and ask for me. I will take care of you.

Please read my full statement before jumping to conclusions or harshly criticizing specific situations.

Thank you,
Adam Rokoskie
Founder
TurnKey UTV

·
Registered
58 Posts
This is good to read, I had sent an e-mail with some questions on products via the support form and never heard back. Looking forward to purchasing some items!!

·
Registered
656 Posts
All I can say is turnkey is top notch products. And well worth the wait

·
Registered
2,555 Posts
I have always been able to get thru on the phone and had great luck with fast shipping. Growing pains are a bitch and handling the problems on here sez a lot to me….

·
Registered
32 Posts
This is good to hear Adam. Your products are second to none, but the customer service, or lack there of, has been an issue. I get manufacturing issues, powder coat issues and growing pains. I truley hope you have these issues resolved. Like I said, your product qaulity is top of the line.

·
Registered
976 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you everyone. I really appreciate it. Like I said I am aware of these issues and are correcting them. Anyone that thinks I dont care is completely wrong, I keep myself up at night worrying about these issues. I am writing a full statement and will post it here when I have it done.

If anyone has any concerns or has been affected by some of these issues please contact me. I am more than happy to address any concerns and correct them. Please send me a PM or call and ask for me.

Thank you,
Adam
TurnKey UTV

·
Registered
321 Posts
I purchased the harness bar for my commander and is top notch, and the way is was packed for shipping was exceptional!!!

·
Registered
12,735 Posts
When I got my doors the colour was off and turnkey made it right very fast .
As long as they can cut down on the wait time all is good and start returning messages . That part is very bad

·
Registered
65 Posts
Recently I've placed two orders with Turnkey. One in August on-line for nerf bars and spare tire carrier, one last month via phone for doors.

I was provided tracking #'s on both orders and recieved them within 10 days of my original order.

It seems maybe they have corrected some customer service issues?

:partsin01: on time.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts