Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put the sport low over ride harness in my 2019 commander max 1000 XT. When in low gear and turning on the sport low over ride switch, the only time the indicator indicates it’s in high gear is if my headlights or brakes lights are on. If their not on then all it shows is two dashes - -.
Also, my check engine lite stays on and it keeps flashing the words “check Engine”.
can anyone tell me what’s up with all this? It’s pretty much a plug and place mod. So nothing could be hooked up incorrectly.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I bought it 3 or 4 months ago but just now got around to installing it.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I can hear the changes in rpm when I turn it on and off. However, I don’t like the engine light being on and the indicator showing nothing until I hit the brakes. But I don’t know if it’s working properly.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I’m an idiot! Didn’t have the over ride switch on the center console plugged back in. Another guy in another post on here done the same thing. But even after I read it it didn’t dawn on me what he was talking about. I just so happen to look down and see it and then I realized what I done. Plugged it in and the engine light went off. So far working great. Still only shows me an H when I hit the brakes or turn the lights on but seems to be working fine. Thanks for your attempt at helping me though there Boogerhead...

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Is it normal for the H indicator to only come on when lights are on or when I hit the brakes?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts