Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a new spare tire carrier manufactured by FST that we now have. It simply slides into your hitch receiver. It can be quickly removed and installed. Put a hitch locking pin on and now your spare tire is safe and all the contents in your lower bed compartment are now safe too. Anyways here is picture. what do you think?

Thanks Garrett

·
Registered
244 Posts
anyone using one of these?
just wondering how well they hold up, and how inconvenient it is?

Thanks

·
Registered
203 Posts
Built one myself three yrs ago for my rhino, now will reside on my commander and it has held up very well. I just used some steel that I had laying around. Cost was less than $50

·
Registered
192 Posts
My husband and I purchased one 3 years ago for the Commander. It has taken a beating on these rocky Arizona trails. It's real easy to remove the carrier, only takes a moment to remove the pin and clip. Putting back in is a little more time consuming, especially by yourself!

·
Registered
650 Posts
My husband and I purchased one 3 years ago for the Commander. It has taken a beating on these rocky Arizona trails. It's real easy to remove the carrier, only takes a moment to remove the pin and clip. Putting back in is a little more time consuming, especially by yourself!
Thanks for the response. Does it have any cracks from bouncing around or anything to be concerned about ? Do you have any actual pictures you could post for me ?

Campmeat

·
Registered
192 Posts
No cracks, it's built really solid. I'll take some pictures in the morning.

·
Registered
244 Posts
thanks for the info.....
will go with this when the funds are available....lol
one less thing to worry bout when out on the trail....

·
Registered
192 Posts
Here are the pictures of the spare tire carrier.

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
One more. Hope this helps.:)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 53 Posts