Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Commander (coming Sept '21)
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First off I'm new to the fourm, coming to the dark side from a Honda. I've had 4 wheeler and Pioneer SXS in the past.
Placed order for 21 Commander XT, loading it up pretty good what are your must haves and never haves?
So give me the good and bad!!!

Thanks
Doverarjim

·
Registered
21 Commander (coming Sept '21)
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So, no one would add anything to the new Commander? Windshield, cab back, lights, wheels, tires nothing just an extra belt?? Come on guys I know that there are people out there that ride these things and have found things they would like to have or things they have that they could do with out. Mine showed up at dealer today, I only want to put stuff on it one time and be done, don't want to nickel and dime myself and keep taking it apart to add one thing put it back together to pull it apart again.

Thanks

·
Super Moderator
26,087 Posts
Most of the dealer accessories are by far hundreds of dollars over priced. It's a new machine you should definitely wait for the aftermarket companies to catch up. You will get far better quality at .50 on the dollar. Especially when it comes to a windshield. Doors would be OK the brp doors are made by pro armor which is a aftermarket door company. But no clue if they are available yet.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts