Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi All,
I have drivers side and passenger side nets and latch for sale. These are brand new take off's from my Mav. I am thinking $150plus shipping.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
$125? Make an offer

·
Registered
656 Posts
I threw my in the trash...

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
Don,t know about the bars but the net and latches fit the commander as well. I got a spare set I picked up on the forum. Off a Maverick and like new. Wife likes the nets so they stay, I expect to tear a couple as we trail ride with not such terrifically wide trails.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I kind of like the nets also...as Hunting721 drove in front of me a few weekends ago, I watched as both he and his passenger got slapped in the face repeatedly with branch after branch down these really tight trails. (LOL) I was kind of glad that I hadn't taken mine off yet and I would also like to ask anyone throwing their nets away to please email me. I would be happy to take them off of your hands..mine already have a few tears in them.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Yeah, to bad I had already given mine away to BLR not long after getting my bike. She just had to pay for the shipping. Figured it was a small price to pay for something i would never use. From the knowledge I've gained from this site, it was the least I could do. She said that there dog needed them more than her lol!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Pls guys im from south africa if you done want your side nets dont throw away pls
Let me know cannot get here

Regards

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
I have driver side and passenger nets, $100.00 for both, you pay shipping!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts