Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need shocks for my 2013 commander 1000x bought a set of maverick 2013 shocks and I learned they do not work on commander will sell mav shock after I find commander shocks show me them commander shocks people thanx for reading

·
Registered
12,811 Posts
Maverick XXC shocks will work but not the 64" models

·
Registered
784 Posts
i have a pr of stock fronts i would sell for 65.00 plus actual shipping cost--these were take offs with less than 100 miles on them !! Located finger lakes in NY State---i dont get on here a lot so text me at 307-202-0100

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know this is an older post.. but was wondering if anyone would have any stock shocks for sale just to get me buy?.. also have another question. I found an almost new set of elka stage 4 off a defender xmr. Was wondering if anyone has heard of someone doing this swap? Looking at the specs on elkas website they seem to be the same shock just a different part #.. jist don't want to pass on a deal like this if its do-able. Thanks!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks ace.. thought so but wasn't 100 percent sure.. One more question hes saying one measures 20 and the other is 21. On the one that is 21 do you think I'd need limit straps? This is why I like this forum either you or someone else thats been there and done that always chimes in.. thanks again

1 - 11 of 11 Posts