Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody have any info on theses half full doors think there made by a comapny called shock pros there metal bottom and soft upper half think there made here in canada and seem priced decent at 850 canadian id post a link but dont think thats aloud but the part number is 51-2241 any info good or bad would be appreceated thank u

·
Registered
2,062 Posts
Several people have threatened getting them over the past several years but no one has reported back. If they’re the ones I’m thinking about, they look good and should be very useful in the winter.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have a set I purchased about a month ago.
I have not put them on yet but they look like they should work great. I currently have dirt specialties doors on so just waiting for it to cool down some to swap out. After I do I will report back more info

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Awesome ..love to hear someones opinion before i pull the trigger just ordered a full glass windshield kit ..doors are next

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Dirt Specialties doors are what I have, and love them. Cost was $400 USD shipped, so if you're north of the border I'm not sure how much they're gonna nail you for tax.

-Kris

·
Registered
162 Posts
Dirt Specialties doors are what I have, and love them. Cost was $400 USD shipped, so if you're north of the border I'm not sure how much they're gonna nail you for tax.

-Kris
Just installed these on mine also

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah i seen the those too ..but was looking for doors with top halfs included too ..to make a full door

·
Registered
31 Posts
Right now I would say to stay away from them. I put in a order for these doors 30 days ago. I don't even know if they have been ship yet.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
I did get the shock pros doors installed. I had the dirt specialties doors on prior.

Look pretty good had to make a few adjustments to get them to fit but all in all pretty nice!!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks for the update ...and yeah if not much trouble id like to see a few pics of your ride too please

·
Registered
90 Posts
I am working on some mods to the factory side safety bar that the latch pin attaches to. When I am done I will post some pics.
The factory side bar sticks out to much for my liking and makes it harder to get in and out of the commander (I'm a bigger guy) so I am cutting it down to add room.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts