Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wonder if you can check on my order from monday. I needed them for the weekend. Orginal clamps were wrong size so I ordered again and my expense and thought it was sent two day ?????

·
Super Moderator
24,084 Posts
I think somebody posted in the wrong place. Lol

==================

Learn from my mistakes it's cheaper on your wallet!!!

I have done so much for so long with so little I am now qualified to do everything with nothing!!!

This is for everyone out there in Commander Land. You don't have to hang with the big dogs you just have to watch them play!!!

Poor men have poor ways!!!

When in doubt gas it you got to make it or break it.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nope if this was his sponsor page it's right. Ordered on Monday needed them Wednesday. Orginally I was told the bar size was 1.75 and those were shipped. They were wrong, but instead of bitching about it I bought all new. Asked if they could at least hook me up with shipping .....well it's Friday and no parts.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mud hope your not reading this wrong......I'm not trying to be a dick like I said. I orginally ordered and paid for 4 of these clamps. I didnt know the size and so I emalied back and fourth to Alloy. I thought they were 2" and my unit was in michigan, so I have no way of knowing the exact size without posting to a forum number.

I wanted the mounts for a previous ride I was going on and Alloy said they should be 1.75. So they scratched off the 2.0 sent 1.75. So once again not to be a dick about it I sent them an email on Sunday 28th and a follow up call Mon 29th. Told them I need them by Wed and no later than Friday. So I PAID for 4 more clamps to be sent out and I'll keep the old ones .....It's Saturday and I'm leaving Thursday and have a full schedule and this sux's. I would have been more than happy to pay for 2 day and asked if they would at least take care of shipping or split it. Guess it's coming by snail mail or didnt get out on time.

I've been in the automotove business and was a Big Dog Motorcycle dealer. Being prompt with our customers is #1 and it never failed especially with the after market motorcycle parts stuff of wrong parts, defective parts, poor quality. Just a an issue I have with getting good service back. Me I would have sent 2 air and a return sheet and made the customer happy. That's just me though.

·
Super Moderator
24,084 Posts
Mud is just having some fun as usual. Wouldn't read to much into it. Lol

==================

Learn from my mistakes it's cheaper on your wallet!!!

I have done so much for so long with so little I am now qualified to do everything with nothing!!!

This is for everyone out there in Commander Land. You don't have to hang with the big dogs you just have to watch them play!!!

Poor men have poor ways!!!

When in doubt gas it you got to make it or break it.

·
Registered
6,066 Posts
Mud hope your not reading this wrong......I'm not trying to be a dick like I said. I orginally ordered and paid for 4 of these clamps. I didnt know the size and so I emalied back and fourth to Alloy. I thought they were 2" and my unit was in michigan, so I have no way of knowing the exact size without posting to a forum number.

I wanted the mounts for a previous ride I was going on and Alloy said they should be 1.75. So they scratched off the 2.0 sent 1.75. So once again not to be a dick about it I sent them an email on Sunday 28th and a follow up call Mon 29th. Told them I need them by Wed and no later than Friday. So I PAID for 4 more clamps to be sent out and I'll keep the old ones .....It's Saturday and I'm leaving Thursday and have a full schedule and this sux's. I would have been more than happy to pay for 2 day and asked if they would at least take care of shipping or split it. Guess it's coming by snail mail or didnt get out on time.

I've been in the automotove business and was a Big Dog Motorcycle dealer. Being prompt with our customers is #1 and it never failed especially with the after market motorcycle parts stuff of wrong parts, defective parts, poor quality. Just a an issue I have with getting good service back. Me I would have sent 2 air and a return sheet and made the customer happy. That's just me though.
Hey I'm on your side brother I'd be on the phone with them in a heart beat I've been in your shoes more than once. Our cages are 2" and you would think these people selling stuff for our Commanders would know that. I still don't know who you ordered your stuff from but you should call them and see what's up with your order. Good luck with it keep us posted on it.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

Hey I'm on your side brother I'd be on the phone with them in a heart beat I've been in your shoes more than once. Our cages are 2" and you would think these people selling stuff for our Commanders would know that. I still don't know who you ordered your stuff from but you should call them and see what's up with your order. Good luck with it keep us posted on it.
Thanks Mud this is actually for the bumper, I knew the Roll bar was 2". The dealer even gave me the wrong info, so that is why I asked Alloy and it was still wrong. It's not a money issue at all like I said. It's a time factor and me getting the service I give. The person at Alloy did manage to get back to me to make sure I paid again ...just wish he heard the part I need by Wednesday. All and all it's my fault I should have just said send in 2 days PERIOD. Sorry for venting .....just a pet peeve with me

1 - 9 of 9 Posts