Can-Am Commander Forum banner

Search & Rescue Gun Raffle

2K views 10 replies 4 participants last post by  Tikkamike 
#1 ·
If this is not allowed please let me know I will remove.

I am a member of South Big Horn County Search & Rescue We are currently having a gun raffle the details are on the ticket in the picture. I have done this on other forums and the support from them has been outstanding. if anyone is interested in purchasing tickets Just let me know how many and I will set them aside. Payment can be sent to:

Michael Newton
P.O. Box 591
Basin, Wy 82410

Please include your name and a phone number so I can fill the ticket out with your info. If anyone here wins I will pay shipping to get the gun to you as a thank you for the support. 2 names will be drawn the first wins the stainless Tikka in the available caliber of their choice, 2nd name wins the 870 shotgun. I have about 70 tickets left. Any questions feel free to PM me or call/text 307-250-7478 Thanks!

See less See more
#3 ·
Unfortunately no PayPal. I used to use pay pal a lot until I found out they were anti gun. I no longer use them and encourage everyone else to consider not using them.. Anyway check or money order are the only options I use.

#5 ·
I dont... are they anti gun too? I know I am fighting a never ending battle but I try not to support the anti's when possible.

#11 ·
anyone else want a ticket?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.