Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Thanks guys!! Glad to be a part of this...

You can go to our site and make a username, and use the code NEW2RZR for 10% off of your order...

Please let me know if anyone has any question about our product, it uses N99 active carbon filters to filter out 99.9% of all dust and particles as small as .1 microns in size, as small as diesel smoke...

·
Premium Member
2,765 Posts
On the average how often do the filters need changed. I ride in a pretty dusty enviroment most of the time.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
The filters will last quite a while, they are washable and reusable, so you can use the same filter up to 6-10 times depending on how thick the dust is... if its not too dusty you can just take the filter out and shake out a little bit, or blow it out with an air compressor, or you can wash it with some warm water and a little mild soap. They actually end up lasting a long time...

·
Premium Member
2,765 Posts
Hmmm! I suppose I should have waited for your responce as I just ordered two Masks with extra filters for each as they are different sizes. One concern I had is i read on your site that they keep your face warm. Thats great in the Winter however do they keep your face hot in the Summer? BTW Welcome aboard the Forum.

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Hmmm! I suppose I should have waited for your responce as I just ordered two Masks with extra filters for each as they are different sizes. One concern I had is i read on your site that they keep your face warm. Thats great in the Winter however do they keep your face hot in the Summer? BTW Welcome aboard the Forum.

Thanks! And heat is not really an issue on the trails, while your riding the wind pretty much keeps you cool, pretty much just like wearing a helmet. When your just sitting around taking a break it can get warmer, but thats a perfect time to take it off when you take off your helmet :)

The RZ Mask Protects riders from 99.9% of all dust and particles, down to .1 micron in size(as small as diesel smoke) and also eliminates all fumes and odors while your out on the trails as well...
ATV Magazine June, 2011 Atv dust mask comparison :: "The most sophisticated product we tried, and the most effective in heavy dust..."
UTV Offroad Magazine :: "Five Star Product, Will never ride without one."
MOAB Jeeper Magazine :: "Top Choice"
Sabrina Peterson: The mask is comfortable and with the flexible metal band I could shape it to my face.
Rocky Dorame: I really wished I had this at the King of the Hammers. Breathing was impossible!
Shereen Davis: At the end of the day, when everyone was coughing, I knew exactly how much the RZR Mask had done for me.
Here is a link to the MOAB Jeeper Video Review :

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Just wanted to let everyone know that the mask is great in the winter for cold weather protection in snowmobiling, skiing, etc. Our sponsored athlete Ian Scratch from Chile has been training for the 2014 Winter olympics in Russia!

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
I was looking at one for dusty offroad riding but also winter riding. What is the difference between the 2 you have? Or wuld just one be fine.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts