Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After calling around several neighboring states i'm finding out that Can-am, kawasaki and a couple others are not producing machines right now because the factories that make their components are still shut down. I've been surprised that people are jumping all over the ones that are here now. i guess that stimulus money burned a hole though some peoples pockets. seems a bit odd given the uncertainty but they're going fast and not being replaced. so, if you think the dealers are willing to negotiate, think again. if they have one in stock they are getting top dollar. this might be different in states like new york but out west it's like a race to see who can get to the dealer fastest. same goes with the used market.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
i'm starting to look back at polaris but the general is so dang expensive. i'm starting to think side by sides are the new toilet paper.

·
Registered
112 Posts
When I bought my first Rhino about 10 years ago, people looked at it like I was insane, no one knew what it was. Now where we have some vacation property, I see far more UTV's than anything else on the roads.

Also, I think summer has started earlier for a lot of people. Seeing a lot of campers on the road

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well, i've found a new 2019 xt max that i can get for 17k before ttl. also found a 2018 limited w/ 2" lift and 600mi for 17,500 w/o the gps or 18k with. decisions

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
well, i put a down payment on the 18' limited with 550 miles on it and 2" lift. barely a scratch on the thing. any specific tools needed to work on these?

also, i did some reading on the heat issue and will try to mitigate it first on the underside of the panels. is there a preferred heat shield tape and what size is easy to work with on these panels?

any other tips or must do's?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts