Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered a super atv flip up windshield for my 2019 commander. I want to get a roof now but the ones that i questioned on all said they wouldnt work because of the overhang. What roof does everyone use with these? Thanks!

·
Vendor
301 Posts
I just ordered a super atv flip up windshield for my 2019 commander. I want to get a roof now but the ones that i questioned on all said they wouldnt work because of the overhang. What roof does everyone use with these? Thanks!

Hey! I haven't really run into any fitment issues with our flip windshield and another roof. What brand of roof are you looking at?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I cant remember the brands right off hand, i remember one of them was the turnkey? Aluminum roof. Would you be able to reccomend a couple that fit well? I will be useing it in the winter so the less drafts the better!. Plastic roof is fine too. Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
149 Posts
I have a '14 XT 1000.

I too now have the split windshield from SuperATV and it's one of the best additions. Keeps things cool in summer and works well to block the cold in the winter. I am running the mesh side-nets and a rear net as well.

I have the plastic "sport" roof as you can see in the pic. All works great, seems to all fit together.

Good luck

·
Registered
1,436 Posts

·
Registered
1,436 Posts

·
Vendor
301 Posts
I will say I will never have a sxs the doesn't have your flip up windshield on it. It works absolutely fantastic for all riding conditions.

Steve

Thanks Steve! It's kinda the perfect "all weather, all year, all terrain" windshield.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts