Can-Am Commander Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have combination Ridged Led light bar and Can-am roof guard came on the 18 Limited...
Nice set up but can't get it in the toy-hauler,,,,,so now its 4 sale at 75 bucks...your freight.....
be lookin good
on your RIG there Boogerman

Have pics @ my email [email protected]

·
Registered
15 Posts
Damn my lag, sorry. I have the memory of a f gnat at times, I think that's better then a straight no show, who can tell the difference tho. Lol
Any way, apologies if you posted info already : any idea of the specs on the light? Like current draw or lumens output? And is it a combo, spot or area for coverage? It looks like 6",maybe?
Right on thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Let me know when you get this, I'll buy it.
My shipping huh? Amazon hooks me me up overnight for like $3 or something.i dont suppose that same deal goes here? Lol
As long as we're not crossing international borders, Coolio.

Maybe a shipping est, to 80118? Or gimme your zip and I'll get an estimate.
Thanks

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Let me know when you get this, I'll buy it.
My shipping huh? Amazon hooks me me up overnight for like $3 or something.i dont suppose that same deal goes here? Lol
As long as we're not crossing international borders, Coolio.

Maybe a shipping est, to 80118? Or gimme your zip and I'll get an estimate.
Thanks

yea probaby more than 3 bucks... but anyway the zip in 85390 Wickenburg azb

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Damn my lag, sorry. I have the memory of a f gnat at times, I think that's better then a straight no show, who can tell the difference tho. Lol
Any way, apologies if you posted info already : any idea of the specs on the light? Like current draw or lumens output? And is it a combo, spot or area for coverage? It looks like 6",maybe?
Right on thanks

Sorry , don't have clue, I didn't light it up as there was no battery in the buggie

·
Registered
15 Posts
I don't think your email address is correct in post 1, I've tried several times, by clicking on it, and I think I've got an undeliverable each time.
I can do pay pal and I can do it tonight but I think it's to your email so if you dbl chk that we can finish this biz. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
yea probaby more than 3 bucks... but anyway the zip in 85390 Wickenburg azb
Hey yo, I think it's been two days, I've posted, quoted, pm'd and emailed you. I feel I'm spinning my wheels for nothing. If you wanna sell your light let me buy it, if you dont wanna sell your light, let me know it and ill quit bugging you.

Coolio, talk soon.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey yo, I think it's been two days, I've posted, quoted, pm'd and emailed you. I feel I'm spinning my wheels for nothing. If you wanna sell your light let me buy it, if you dont wanna sell your light, let me know it and ill quit bugging you.

Coolio, talk soon.

sorry I haven't got back to you fast enought.. but i'm not sinttin on this computopr every day..
as for pm message's , I have yet to find any on the new changed forum. sorry..

Yes I still have it and I still do not how powerful the led light is..
If all else fails... try the phone..I have post my # ...360-584-8874
Thank you Rich

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sorry I haven't got back to you fast enought.. but i'm not sinttin on this computopr every day..
as for pm message's , I have yet to find any on the new changed forum. sorry..

Yes I still have it and I still do not how powerful the led light is..
If all else fails... try the phone..I have post my # ...360-584-8874
Thank you Rich
The email is [email protected] I probably dropped the g... I;m a old fart....

·
Registered
15 Posts
The email is [email protected] I probably dropped the g... I;m a old fart....
No worries, my apologies. I guess I've fallen victim to the instant gratification of today's world, and became a bit overly excited about "my new light".
Do you use pay pal or how were you thinking for me to get you the payment?
I got a shipping estimate from ups, I can even pay for that part prior to the actual shipping and I can email you the label, all you'd have to do is print it on regular printer and tape label to the box, then drop off at UPS store. But that's UPS and I looked for a UPS store near you or in Wickenberg any way and closest UPS store was 28 mi away. Not sure if that works for you or not. Cost is $22 if ya ever wanted to know.

Let me know on how to send you payment and your preferred shipping company and I'll see what I can do to get it done.

Ok thank you, talk soon. And if all this sucks over posting. I can give a call whenever, just let me know. I kinda live outside of regular boundaries I guess cause I have no cell service and my landline phone service sucks, there's about a full three second delay, its wretched, but I can drive to cell service, no biggie.

Thanks again.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No worries, my apologies. I guess I've fallen victim to the instant gratification of today's world, and became a bit overly excited about "my new light".
Do you use pay pal or how were you thinking for me to get you the payment?
I got a shipping estimate from ups, I can even pay for that part prior to the actual shipping and I can email you the label, all you'd have to do is print it on regular printer and tape label to the box, then drop off at UPS store. But that's UPS and I looked for a UPS store near you or in Wickenberg any way and closest UPS store was 28 mi away. Not sure if that works for you or not. Cost is $22 if ya ever wanted to know.

Let me know on how to send you payment and your preferred shipping company and I'll see what I can do to get it done.

Ok thank you, talk soon. And if all this sucks over posting. I can give a call whenever, just let me know. I kinda live outside of regular boundaries I guess cause I have no cell service and my landline phone service sucks, there's about a full three second delay, its wretched, but I can drive to cell service, no biggie.

Thanks again.

that works for me...
]`my email [email protected] send me your ups label and i'll box it up and get it to the ups store

·
Registered
15 Posts
that works for me...
]`my email [email protected] send me your ups label and i'll box it up and get it to the ups store
Done deal diggity dawg! Pay pal is sent and ups Label is emailed. Everything went to [email protected].
Any question or troubles with anything let me know.
I had to specify weigh and box size. 10lbs for weight and size 6x10x18. I was just winging it, maybe if I am far off let me know and I'll send you a different label.
Rock n roll brother, I can hardly wait.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Done deal diggity dawg! Pay pal is sent and ups Label is emailed. Everything went to [email protected].
Any question or troubles with anything let me know.
I had to specify weigh and box size. 10lbs for weight and size 6x10x18. I was just winging it, maybe if I am far off let me know and I'll send you a different label.
Rock n roll brother, I can hardly wait.

UPS has it now and on its way... thank you

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Have combination Ridged Led light bar and Can-am roof guard came on the 18 Limited...
Nice set up but can't get it in the toy-hauler,,,,,so now its 4 sale at 75 bucks...your freight.....
be lookin good
on your RIG there Boogerman

Have pics @ my email [email protected]
SOLD SOLD

1 - 18 of 18 Posts