Can-Am Commander Forum banner
21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Administrator
27,517 Posts
Take and jump the lines on the tanks from one tank to the other and code will go off. And you will still have the ac to air up tires. And yes they can remove it from the ecm. But sounds like you have morons for a dealer.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Slightly off topic, sort of...
We have one of these that the shocks won't go up or down, just sits down low, no fault codes... anyone got any wiring diagrams or fuse location or helpful information please.....

·
Registered
12,914 Posts
Fuse box under the dash would be a place to start if the Air compressor is not running

·
Registered
12,914 Posts
Pull them out and look and see if one is burnt . Doing one at a time is easy

·
Administrator
27,517 Posts
Just thinking out loud here. If your dealer doesn’t know how to disable it with it faulted out and still hooked up. He probably won’t know how with it faulted out unplugged. I would look for another dealer . Or when your ready tell the to call brp tech service and they can tell them how to disable it.

·
Administrator
27,517 Posts
Last I read they were metric . There a thread on the forum from yrs back where one member had replaced the lines and found the fittings to be metric . Thinking Verado was the one that run into the metric fitting . Would probably be back around 2012 to 14 .

·
Registered
3 Posts
Has anyone found a way to delete codes after removing all systems up to wiring plugs under dash . Dealer wants to repair but I dont like system or high cost repairs. Ihope help is still out there. Thanks Tim

·
Administrator
27,517 Posts
1000's of people have removed the air system to install better shocks. So dealer just has to connect buds and remove the air system option from ecm. So yes call around till you find a dealer that will turn it off. Some dealers don't know they have the option to turn it off.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
My 2012 LTD. ACS system gave out after 11,000 miles.
Now I'm going to modify it so I can air it up manually.
Does anyone know what pressures are created by those ASC systems.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts