Can-Am Commander Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. I'm looking to put some SuperATV trailing arms on my 2020 Commander 1000. Want the longer wheelbase and more room to go up to 30" tires. Will the stock axles work with this, or do I have to buy new axles?

·
Administrator
26,546 Posts
Call cobra axles they are in Texas tell them what you want to do. They have been there and done it.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How hard are they to install? thinking about doing them myself. I've pulled and replaced axles before, so know that is not that bad. Don't know anything about the trailing arms.

·
Administrator
26,546 Posts
? Are you asking how hard to install lift? Cause if you pulled axles before you have has to pull the arms off. But you got 8 bolts holding sway bar in place then one bolt on each side for the arms.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
? Are you asking how hard to install lift? Cause if you pulled axles before you have has to pull the arms off. But you got 8 bolts holding sway bar in place then one bolt on each side for the arms.
I've pulled axles on 4 wheelers before was what I meant. I've watched some YouTube videos and the whole thing doesn't look that hard to do. Want to add the SuperATV rear trailing arms so that I can put 30" tires all the way around.

·
Administrator
26,546 Posts
Well you will be needing new axles to do that. Don't know of to many that have changed arms just to run 30's. Normally the trim the rockers put the two inch lift on and go with it. Or have their factory arms extended two inch.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Go to the superATV website and read the reviews of the product, there is some dudes running stock axles with them. Probably not the best idea though. Just buy the 2.5" lift from them and you can throw 30's on your rig.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts